These Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements refer to you as “end-user,” “You,” and “Your.” “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” means the end-user and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the end-user in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the end-user’s needs in respect of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to Indian law. The above terminology and others in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she/they are interchangeable and refer to the same.
All content on www.surahyaseenhindi.com is owned by Surahyaseenhindi.com or its licensors. IP rights reserved. These terms and conditions allow personal use of this from www.surahyaseenhindi.com.
Our website prohibits these:
- Republish material from Sell, rent, or sub-license
- Reproduce, copy, or
- Share content.
Parts of this website allow users to post and share opinions and information. Surahyaseenhindi.com does not pre-screen, edit, publish, or review Comments. Surahyaseenhindi.com and its affiliates do not endorse comments. Commenters express their own opinions. Surahyaseenhindi.com shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use, posting, or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Surahyaseenhindi.com reserves the right to monitor and remove Comments that are inappropriate, offensive, or violate these Terms and Conditions.
- You have all necessary licenses and consents to post the Comments on our website; The Comments do not violate any third party’s copyright, patent, or trademark;
- The Comments contain no defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that invades privacy.
- The Comments will not promote business, custom, or illegal activity.
- You grant Surahyaseenhindi.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to do so with your Comments in any form, format, or media.
Our Content Links
The following organizations may link to our Website without written permission:
- Government agencies, search engines, news organizations, online directory distributors, and System-wide Accredited Businesses may link to our Website, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups.
- These organizations may link to our homepage, publications, or other Website information as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the linking party’s site.
- Other link requests from these organizations may be approved.
- common consumer and business information sources; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities; online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law, and consulting firms; and educational institutions and trade associations.
- These organizations may request a link if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Surahyaseenhindi.com; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
- These organizations may link to our home page if the link: (a) is not deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the linking party’s site.
- Email Surahyaseenhindi.com if you are one of the organizations in paragraph 2 and want to link to our website. Please include your name, organization name, contact information, website URL, a list of URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Respond in 2-3 weeks.
Approved organizations may link to our Website:
- By using our corporate name, the uniform resource locator being linked to, or any other description of our Website that fits the linking party’s site’s context and format.
- Linking without a trademark license is prohibited.
- You may not frame our Website without prior written permission.
Your Website content is not our responsibility. You agree to defend us from all Website claims. No link(s) on a Website should be libelous, obscene, criminal, or infringe, otherwise violate, or advocate the infringement or other violation of third-party rights.
You may be asked to remove all links to our Website. You agree to remove our Website links immediately upon request. We may also change these terms and its linking policy at any time. You agree to these linking terms by linking to our Website.
Website link removal
- You can report any offensive links on our Website to us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links but are not obligated to or respond to you.
- We do not guarantee the website’s availability, accuracy, completeness, or currency.
To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all representations, warranties, and conditions regarding our website and its use. This disclaimer won’t:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability not permitted by law.
- This Section and others in this disclaimer limit and prohibit liability, including contract, tort, and statutory duty liabilities.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage as long as the website, information, and services are free.
For any issues with website, policies or content.
Email to Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org